We trust real people more than ever. And consumers trust companies and organizations less.
Since the pandemic, more than half of all consumers have made a purchase from a business for the very first time. And a recent study found that a staggering 90 percent of purchases are influenced by word of mouth.
In a mobile and digital-first world, great marketers know that the best way for multi-location brands to get found and get chosen is through online reviews. But what specifically do you need to do to encourage your customers to spread the word about your business? You’ll find out in this special broadcast.
Best-selling author and inductee into the Word of Mouth Marketing Hall of Fame, Jay Baer will be joined by customer experience expert Scott McKain, and Podium’s VP of Strategic Customer Success, Chris Nielsen, in a fascinating live panel on how to kickstart your word of mouth marketing engine.
- Why new consumer trends make word of mouth marketing more important than ever
- Five simple ways to encourage customers to talk about you
- What you should be doing about online ratings and reviews (that you probably aren’t)
- What really makes customers talk (it’s not what you think)
- Five real-life case studies and examples to copy today