Friction-Free: 5 Steps to Building Smooth Customer Experiences
Since the pandemic, even the easy things are hard.
How do you buy furniture? How do you test drive a car? How do you visit with your doctor?
Your customers used to know exactly how to buy from you.
Now? Not so much.
And to make things even more difficult, just about every customer is carrying around a big dose of anxiety and uncertainty right now.
The outcome: NOBODY WANTS ANY MORE HASSLE THAN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!
Removing obstacles throughout the customer
journey was already a critical success path for businesses before the pandemic, but at this point, it’s an existential priority.
What specifically do you need to do to eliminate barriers and provide a friction-free experience for your customers? We’ll tell you five specific
ways to do exactly that (and more) on August 13.
Best-selling author and customer experience expert Jay Baer will be joined by CX strategist and author Dan Gingiss, along with Podium’s VP of Customer Success, Dan Davis in a fast, fun, and fact-filled crash course for marketing
- What piping-hot new research says about shifting consumer attitudes
- Why tolerance for friction is at an all-time low
- The unexpected ways you’re probably frustrating your prospective customers
- How to interact with customers
where and how they prefer
- Why “ultimate convenience” is quickly becoming the standard you need to meet to grow loyalty and revenue